have eczema over most of my body. I have taken many antibiotics and
steroids. How can I restore balance to my body and heal the eczema?
Skin conditions are often the result of internal clogging of toxins. Through
diet, herbal protocols, an lifestyle changes, you will be able to balance
your body and improve your skin.
1. You must cleanse internally including the colon. This can be done with
herbal protocols or through colon hydrotherapy.
2. A proper nutritional balance must be maintained. Incorporate into your
diet more broccoli, potatoes, dandelion, mung beans, seaweed, pearl barley,
adzuki beans, corn silk, water chestnuts, and winter melon.
3. Make dandelion and corn silk tea and drink in the mornings on an empty
4. Make a tea from mung beans and pearl barley.
5. Avoid spicy, stimulating foods, caffeine, sodas, and diet drinks.
6. Make some lifestyle adjustments: avoid stress, get ample sleep, and use
hypoallergenic soap and shampoo. Also, avoid excess exposure to
environmentally adverse conditions including sunlight, dry weather, windy
weather, and toxins.
I recommend the following products: "Exquisite
Skin Tablets," "Abundant
Energy," and "Internal
Doctor question was answered by:
Maoshing Ni, L.Ac., D.O.M., Ph.D.
from his website: