What can I do about this constipation I have had for my whole life?
Constipation has many forms. There may be fecal impaction, difficulty
defecating, lack of fluids, or other origins and causes. It would be a good
idea to consult a traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) doctor to determine the
In the meantime, I have the following recommendations:
1. Avoid stress, tension, spicy foods, fried foods, and meat.
2. Start eating more apples, walnuts, figs, spinach, peaches, pears, pine
nuts, sesame seeds, azuki beans, apricot kernel, yogurt, beets, cabbage, and
honey. Fresh green vegetables are also recommended.
3. Eat three green apples per day.
4. Drink at least 60 ounces of room temperature of water per day.
5. Eat three dried prunes before bed.
6. Drink blended beets and cabbage juice before bed.
You can also try
by Traditions of Tao. It has Chinese herbs that
helps ease bowel movements
Doctor question was answered by:
Maoshing Ni, L.Ac., D.O.M., Ph.D.
from his website: