Deficiency of Kidney and Spleen (teeth and gums)
- Sore gums aggravated mostly by cold drinks and weather, sometimes hot drinks as well.
- Teeth feel weak while chewing.
- T: Pale
- P: Deep and Weak
- Old age, chronic conditions.
- Zuo Gui Yin
- You Gui Yin
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan
- Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan
- Chew and eat walnuts (Hu Tao Ren)
- Sore gums, prefer warm drinks and food to cold
- T: White slippery coat (slightly greasy)
- P: Floating and Tense
- Xi Xin (individual herb) can be chewed raw, or decocted as a tea.
- Ma Huang Xi Xin Fu Zi Tang