Five Center Heat
Yin Deficiency with deficiency heat
- Five center heat, which is heat manifesting on the Yin surfaces of the body, such as
the palms, bottom of the feet, and the chest.
- Night sweats, hot flashes.
- T: Red, narrow, scanty coat
- P: Thin and rapid
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan (Tonifies Yin)
- Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan (Clears deficiency heat)
- Huang Bai, Zhi Mu. Bitter and cold, they cool both deficiency and excess heat.
Blood Deficiency leading to deficiency heat (Think Liver/Spleen)
- Five center heat especially in the afternoon and evening.
- Fatigue, poor appetite, palpitations, dizziness, vertigo, pale complexion.
- T: Pale
- P: Thready, soft, or choppy.