- Cold extremities and body, purple lips, severe muscle aches and abdominal cramping,
- T: Normal
- P: Deep, slow and weak, or deep, slow and tense.
- Constitutional Yang deficiency+ pathogenic cold or just pathogenic cold in the Liver channel
leading to cold stagnation which blocks Qi and Blood in the channels that pass through the
- Warm and remove cold stagnation
- Wu Zhu Yu Tang or Dang Gui Si Ni Tang
This is a critical condition, the Liver is dying.
- Spontaneous cold sweating
- Semi-consciousness or unconsciousness
- Obviously the penile retraction will be secondary to the more immediate need to rescue
and restore the Yang before the patient expires.