Flaccidity of Neck and Head due to Weakened
A serious condition, wherein the patient is unable to raise the head.
Zhong Qi Deficiency
More often effects children with severe malnutrition, Jing deficiency, Down's syndrome.
- Severe emaciation
- Pale or sallow complexion
- Disorientation, confusion, extreme fatigue
- Indigestion, loose stool
- Middle Jiao deficiency leads to Zhong deficiency
Bone Marrow Deficiency
A critical condition
- Comes due to old age, sexual hyperactivity, associated with
tinnitus, low back pain,
difficulty in walking or straightening back.
- T: Pale with scanty coating
- P: Deep, very weak, or feeble
- Herbs made of animal products to quickly tonify.