Often associated with damp, because the heat weakens the Spleen, leading to production of
- Symptoms follow excessive sweating, sun stroke, always involved a climatological
exposure to heat.
- Fatigue and weakness in extremities
- Dehydration, shortness of breath
- Weak voice, thirst
- Dusky face color if damp is involved
- Possible loose stool
- T: Possible greasy coat
- P: Weak and rapid, may be soft
Accumulation of Damp
Could be associated with a Spleen deficiency if the symptoms stress it.
- Sluggish and heavy sensations.
- Cloudy, foggy head
- Spleen Qi Def.
- Indigestion, loose stool, bloating, low appetite
- T: Greasy coat
- P: Soft and slippery
- Dry damp, stimulate digestion
- Ping Wei San
- Then later, tonify spleen
Qi and Blood deficiency
- Fatigue and Pale color
- Pale skin, face, lips, nails... etc.
- Dizziness, palpitations
- T: Pale
- P: Deep thready, weak